sábado, 20 de setembro de 2014

CASTING "POLAROID"


ADRIANA LIMA
_________________________________________________________________________________
interview


1. How did you feel getting your casting Polaroid shot by Vogue?
I was nervous and proud. I thought, How did I get here? How did a small-town girl from Brazil who wore T-shirts, ripped denim shorts, flip-flops, and ran around on the beach get into the big glass doors of Vogue? I didn’t really know how, but I was there and it was amazing.
2. What did you wear? Did you have a uniform you wore to castings?
“Keep it simple,” I was told. Simple clothes. Simple makeup. I couldn’t remember exactly what I wore until I saw the old photo! I wore a tank top, jeans, heels to lengthen me, and barely any makeup.
3. Do you remember anything out of the ordinary about that day?
I was super aware of everything that day. My mind was racing, yet I was very clear-headed at the same time while I waited with dozens of other beautiful young women. I felt better when I realized that everyone was in the same place I was. It helped me feel less anxious.
4. Did you prepare for it in any special way?
I wish I could have slept! The day before I met my agent, I had a healthy meal and spent a low-key night at home with a skin-brightening mask. I tossed and turned all night, though.
5. How have you changed since then and what have you learned?
I’m much more confident now. I think it comes with experience. You learn what is important and what works for you physically and emotionally. You win some and you lose some, and there’s always going to be someone different than you, but you have to focus on being the best version of yourself.
6. What advice do you have for models attending castings?
Don’t be overwhelmed by all of the other people around you. It’s daunting, but feel confident in your own abilities. As I was once told, “Keep it simple and classic. Show your personality and let your inner beauty shine.”

fonte: www.vogue.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário