quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

EXPERIENCES | MARCO FERREIRA WORKSHOP



About two weeks ago, I had the pleasure to being in a workshop of fusion with the amazing Marco Ferreira - winner of the first season of so you think you can dance Portugal.
I had so much fun on this workshop. Marco is absolutely an incredible dancer, he's got soul on everything he does, that's why I love him so much and he is a really inspiration for any portuguese dancer.
Was the first time I had a workshop with Marco, I had about 5/6 years ago with Mariana Paraizo, she was the second qualified.
In every second of his workshop I felt pain in my muscle but I loved it anyway. I don't have any flexibility but I wish I had because I am a hip hop dancer but I would like to become a complete dancer!
In time of getting the choreography, that part was amazing because I felt I was in Broadway training with professionals, it is an awesome feeling! In every movement he did, I thought -"wow" - because he put so much soul in it that you can just sit down there and just watch him dancing all day long!
He made a solo just for us to see the correct steps and counts, and when he started dancing my heart just melted with so much power he did the choreography! I was chocked - and that's why he was the winner!

It was a fantastic workshop and it made me to keep working hard for my goals and being positive and he teached me to put my heart in everything we do.

A spectacular day for sure! Xx



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário