segunda-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2014

CHRISTMAS : CHECK - NEW YEAR

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry for not posting this days but my mom is in town so I spent Christmas with her and the whole family! Did you all enjoyed Christmas day? Lots of presents?

I'll post my Christmas Haul, just to show you a little more about my gifts this year!

So Christmas: Check! Next we have NEW YEAR!



Have you done the wish list for the new year?
The company? If it is that giant group of your best friends or if it is with THAT person?
And most importantly? Have you decided what to wear?
NO? 
Don't worry, because I am gonna help you on this! ahah

So this is my favourite outfits for New Year's Eve! (pictures from WeHeartIt.com)







SPECIAL OUTFITS

These are my top 4 of favourite dresses to wear. My top colours this year are black, gold,blue and white. You can use simple but cute dresses as the first and the last dress on this picture. They are very simple but they have a simple class touch, very soft and not too short. And we can also wear a  dress with a little bit of more sparkles just to keep that attention in the crowd ehhe! I love the long sleeves and the fact that enhance body forms is fantastic.
You can add your favourite acessories, your favourite jacket, favourite heels and bag, rings and necklaces, you can tight your hair or let it down, you can smooth your hair or let it be simple! It is just takes your criativity. 

SIMPLE OUTFITS


Then we have my top 3 outfits, but simple! A beautiful black jumpsuit with a great classy white jacket, a simple top and a gold and sparkle shorts with a long and warm coat and a gold and sparkle shirt with dark jeans and a leather jacket! My favourite combinations! At the same time they are classic and feminine but they have a touch of simplicity, not to fancy! And as you know, the best acessories just to conclude this outfit is important because they reflect your style, so keep it you!

So there you have it! My top outfits for a great New Year's Eve:)
Hope you liked it! 

xoxo <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário