segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2014

HAIR CARE

Hello beautifuls out there! Most of my friends ask me all the time how I keep my hair shiny and curly, so I decided to share with you my favourite hair products to help keeping the hair healthy. I have curly hair, and girls who have curly hair must treat their hair really well because with wrong products your hair can lose all the glow and start losing curls.
My favourite hair products are Garnier, Loreal, Kerástase and Tresemé brands.




 1- So first I start to wash my hair with the Garnier shampoo, avocado and shea butter oil for really dry hair because my hair is quite dry.

 2- Then, after the second time washing my hair with shampoo, I use the softener to take nodes and damaged hair. Make sure all your hair is all covered. After taking all the nodes, wait 1 to 2 minutes with the softener on your hair.

 3- After taking the softener off, I use the conditioner and put all over my hair, making sure that is all covered again and just wait more 2 minutes and then you can wash it.


After leaving the bath,  I curl my hair with a towel to remove excess water while I get dressed and have the time for skin care.



Then, when my hair is totally dry, I use Loreal Elvive Oil to give glow to my hair. My hair tips are really dried so I have to apply more oil in it.




Then I go to bed, and at the other day in the morning, just to comb my hair, I can't use brushes, just not to spoil the snails so I use the Tresemé spray to comb my hair without brush.

On summer, I like to use Garnier Fructis style just to give my hair, a little size and glow for the hot days, and keeping my curls defined.


And it's done :)




 xoxo <3
Hope you enjoyed it ;)




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário