quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2014

MY TOP 10 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

TOP INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
___________________________________


I'm always on instagram, well most of my time is spended on instagram, so I love seeing the new pictures that my favourite people post.
Here it is some of my favourite instagram accounts that I follow the most:




Alli Simpson

I love her instagram photos because her photos are so vintage and so cool. I love her, I simply love her so much... *.*






Cody Simpson

My little one, I'm totally a huge fan of this men. I saw him about 4 years ago for the first time and since then I've been loving his work untill now and I'm really proud of him. I love his photos, very old vintage and classy.




Sara Sampaio

One of my favourite models in the world and Portuguese as well. We, are so proud of this little women! Can't say more :D





Gigi Hadid

Cody Simpson's Girlfriend. She is completely amazing. I have to say that at the first time I knew about her, I didn't like her, and I don't know why, possibly because she started dating with my biggest crush and I think I wasn't the only one who didn't liked her, but I was wrong because I knew her at Cody's concert here in Portugal and she is the cutest person I've ever met, she is so amazing and fun. I love her simple look but classy.





Kylie Jenner

One of the Jenners' family, Kylie has that super rock look and I kinda love that, I must say I love the whole kardashian family and I would like to have their clothes, I would be the most stylish person in my school ahah.





Zendaya

I love Zendayas' comfy but classy style. Zendaya is one of my favourite people in the world.





Chachi Gonzales

My favourite dancer in the whole world of dance. One of my biggest inspirations that is keeping me positive to work hard on what I want. I love her, and I follow her on everything she does, she has been working with big stars as Megan Trainor and Becky G. 





Cameron Dallas

Mister Cameron "Sexy" Dallas, he is one of my favourite people on vine and youtube. I discovered him recently, about a year and a half maybe, but he is amazing and so funny, I really love his videos and vines! Hilarious! 





Ruby Green

Australian, sexy, gorgeous and....beautiful! Love her instagram photos, classy and beachy! She is one of the best friends of Alli Simpson, so both have that beachy and classy style and I love it!



So there you have it, my top 10 favourite people on instagram!
Hope you liked it 

xoxo <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário