sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2015
Last year I became addicted to this tv serie called "Gossip Girl".
I was completely obssessed with this show and I couldn't stop watching it! The bad boy here Chuck Bass interpreted by the actor Ed Westwick is today the Hottie of this week! What do you think? :D
quarta-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2015
Oh dear Mariana!Do you really know the world? I mean the real world? You think you actually know it but the truth is you don't!
The age of 16 was what you've always dreamed. Well, think twice, because better is coming for you beautiful!
Young and curious but you don't understand the reality you are living in!
16 years old but you have a mentality of more! Young but still waiting for the better time to shine. You already have your first love, the real one, true friends, unforgetable moments, gifts you are blessed for... But you already have that sad moments with the hardest tears you've ever cried...
quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2015
Good afternoon beautiful world!
So today I decided to show you some cool sounds I found out these days!I hear lot of music from Spotify and there is really cool music. I want to show you my favourites and those I am always listening to everytime I'm at home studying or relaxing.
THREE YEARS - LONDON RICHARDS (cover by Luis Figueiroa)
FREE FALLING - JOHN MAYER
IN YOUR HANDS - JOSHUA RADIN
COOL KIDS/RIPTIDE - VANCE JOY
THE PAPER KITES - BLOOM
SLEDGEHAMMER - FIFTH HARMONY
LIPS ARE MOVING - MEGAN TRAINOR
WEAK HEART - ZARA LARSSON
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO - ELLIE GOLDING
So there you have it! I want to hear your favourite music at the moment, so comment below if you want to share it with me.
Hope you like it :)
segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2015
It's been a while since my last post about the hotties! So today the hottie of this week is this gorgeous young man with 21 years old. He is a dancer and a choreographer and he already worked with names like Zendaya, Tori Kelly and Justin Bieber!
sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2015
So I was tagged for the Liebster Award by alexandralouise0409 ! I am truly thankful for the nomination!
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. What are 5 things that you couldn't live without?
My phone, headphones, music, dance and my journal
2. Favourite brand of makeup?
I like Maybelline, Benefit and Urban Decay
3. One place you'd love to visit?
I can't choose so I must say I would love to visit Sidney and New York
4. Favourite tv show?
Fashion Bloggers on E! Entertainment
5. The best book you've ever read?
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
6. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
A White Coat that it is my favourite at the moment
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs! Brownie and Channel :)
8. Happiest memory?
Oh I have lots of good memories! One of my happiest memories was on the last year on my birthday when I was at a dance show with my dance team and it was a day after my birthday and there were almost 300 people seeing that show and my best friend started speaking at the microphone and then all that room full of people started singing happy birthday to me! It was really cool
9. What made you want to be a blogger?
I wanted to make something different and I was seeing my favourite youtubers and their blogs and I thought I could do the same thing because I have things to talk about and I could make something like this! So yeah I did it!
10. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
I don't have a favourite, I have a group of my favourite youtubers as TheBeautyCrush, Zoella, YoMuscleBoii, AlfieDeyes, AlliSimpson...
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm... I see myself in 5 years working on my dream job, doing what I love, surrounded by my best friends and happy with life!
(I couldn't find any more, these are my favourites)
1. Where would be your favourite place for vacations?
2. Favourite fashion brands?
3. What would be your dream job?
4. Best movie you've ever seen?
5. If you could work with any fashion designer who would you choose?
6. Most awkward memory?
7. Favourite artists?
8. Favourite music at the moment?
9. How do you describe yourself?
10. Why you decided to start a blog?
11. What makes you happy?
Excited to see your answers and don't forget to tagg me!
sábado, 10 de janeiro de 2015
quinta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2015
Hello everybody! Today is the first day of 2015! YEWW!!
I am really excited to start this year with willpower to continue to follow my dreams and try to accomplish them! Nothing better to start than great and inspiring words from my favourite books, favourite people, I try to find positivity on things I love and provide me with good energy!
So I am expecting real things about this year. I want to do things that the past year I couldn't do.
Some of my goals this year are:
- Better progress in dance
- Do something I have never done
- Take the driving license ( yes, I have almost 18 and in my country, teenagers can only take the driving license with 18 years old)
- Summer roadtrip with friends ( this is one of my top wishes of forever!)
- Having my first real job
- Having my first salary
- Become a youtuber and a better blogger ( I really want to get into this youtube and blog industry because I really love talking to you people and have this connection between me and people all around the world)
- Go to university
- Make my first dance video (one of my top wishes of forever as well)
- Play piano again
- Become a better cook
- Have a healthier schedule
- Learn how to surf...
I have lots but LOTS of wishes and I'll try to accomplish all of them!
So will you! Write your goals in a blank sheet and keep it safe inside one of your favourite book, or diary anything that is important to you and try to sometime just look at it once or twice and think how can you do that, make your own plans.
Believe you will get it! New Year, New You!
Sweet 2015 and enjoy every second!