domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2015

Monday-Friday Outfit | Leather Jacket



Hi Girls! So today I brought to you some cool ideas for outfits during the week.
BUT, I am going to detach just only a clothing piece which I think you can wear it all week with different outfits for a Monday-Friday wardrobe. So I am really obsessed with leather jackets right now, they are just fashion and a simple piece of clothing! Black and white these are my color selection.

Let's see some examples of outfits you can match during your week.
Photos from Weheartit.com


MONDAY


You can use a leather jacket with some sweaters and black jeans and some black high boots, for a "cold day look"! Is really cute :D And you can also add some really cool jewelry, maybe rings but simple, not too extravagant, a cute scarf of grey tones and  a black hat. Awsome!











As you can see in this picture! I love this look. It is pretty natural and simple. The hat with three different colors, they match perfectly with the rest of the outfit. A cute beige sweater and a grey scarf. And you can add a leather jacket, it will look great!


















TUESDAY


Leather jackets looks also amazing with dresses! As you can see here, the model is wearing a black jacket with a black dress and black boots. The sunglasses and the small wallet look great with the outfit. 

My style: I would wear the black jacket with a cute white dress and black boots on a sunny day! At winter, you can wear those dresses with winter colors: grey, boudoir, blue and brown...with a hat or just with my hair braiding (well, but with my curly hair, it is difficult doing it). Using a scarf (because scarves are one of the accessories you wear everyday and look perfectly in any outfit) in tones of grey or white... you can match with the dress color you have!
Be creative ;)







WEDNESDAY

This is a lighter outfit! With clear blue jeans with sneakers and a simple white shirt and sunglasses. I love this outfit as well! If you want to turn this outfit in winter outfit, you have to add this winter election pieces which are scarves, sweaters, boots and caps.

My style: I would match the blue jeans with a white sweater just to replace the white shirt, I would wear black or brown boots, a black leather jacket of course and my favourite sunglasses and scarf as well.









THURSDAY

Thursday and if it is a sunny day and not to cold, you can use the leather jacket with a simple long-sleeve sweater, a skirt and high boots! 

My style: I would wear a leather jacket with the simple long-sleeve grey, white or dark red sweater, with a black skirt and high black boots! Of course I love scarves so I would add it in the outfit and tights under the skirt because it is cold!!


























FRIDAY

And last but not least, Friday and you can wear shorts with tights! With a great shirt and boots! It is simple but classy and if you could add some jewelry and cool sunglasses it will be perfect! 



















So there you have it! I hope you like it and I would like to know if you would wear those outfits and which is your favourite alright?
Let me know your opinions :D

xoxo <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário