segunda-feira, 20 de abril de 2015

WISH LIST | H&M FT. COACHELLA



Good morning, good afternoon or good evening out there! It's been awhile since my last post and I'm so sorry for that but today I'm back with my wish list from H&M collection featuring Coachella festival collection. Coachella, the biggest music festival ever where is all about fashion, music and fun! I am crazy about the partnership of H&M with Coachella, they have awesome clothes, they are pretty simple but classy and I love that. I'm going to a concert in May to see Cody Simpson, the australian singer for the second time, and I am totally getting into Coachella look for this concert. 
So, I am going to show you guys my favourite peaces of clothing that are on my wish list and my examples of outfits for you to wear at a festival or a concert you might have.


Let's get started.....






WISH LIST
1.














Sunglasses - 7,99€

Headband - 9,99€

Woolly Hat - 19,99€

Backpack with fringes - 34,99€




29,99€

A beautiful suit in printed fabric with long sleeves and fringes! You can use this suit with a hat or a pretty  headband. About shoes greek sandals would be pretty good on your outfit.
























2.









Elastic Bracelet - 6,99€

Rings - 4,99€

Necklace - 4,99€

Imitation leather rucksack - 29,99€




19,99€
Red lace dress with long sleeves.
Add some gold jewelry and 















3.

Woolly hat - 17,99€

Necklace with pendant - 3,99€









Top 14,99€

This is one of my favourite outfits from this collection. I love the simplicity of this look. And the headband perfectly suits.
Add a woolly brown hat and a necklace with a pendant like we see in this picture.















4.



Woolly hat - 17,99€

Fur boots - 69,99€

Denim shorts - 24,99€



29,99€

This is a halter neck dress printed fabric with long fringes at the bottom and visible zipper in the back. Unlined.
Add some pretty jewelry, a hat and nice boots. 





















5.







Bustier Jacquard Pattern - 19,99€

Necklace with Pendant - 3,99€

Headband with flowers - 4,99€







Shorts 24,99€


Shorts with a beautiful pattern with high waist.
And you can match with the Bustier Jacquard with the same pattern.
A beautiful headband with some flowers and simple necklace are the last touch for a great outfit.










6.










Top with open shoulders - 19,99€

Bracelets - 4,99€





Baggy Pants 19,99€

Pants in printed fabric with straight and wide legs, elastic waist and side pockets. I personally love this pants because they are so simple and comfy and with a nice shirt and pretty shoes are perfect for a great look and it simple, just the way I like it!












7.















Denim shorts - 14,99€

Suede Boots - 59,99€










Kaftan Income 34,99€

Kaftan income with long sleeves and no buttons.
Lovely combination with the white top with open shoulders, denim shorts and brown boots. Other of my favourite peaces and look!











So those are my favourite peaces and outfits that I would love to try on! I went to H&M store last week and I bought those baggy pants but I need to find that top because I didn't found when I went there, but I was in a hurry but I need to go again with calm and pick carefully! Btw, here it is a picture with me and the pants :)


Tell me about your favourite peaces of H&M loves Coachella collection and give your opinion about the outfits!

See yah
xoxo <3



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário