terça-feira, 5 de maio de 2015

BIRTHDAY | EIGHTEEN feat. ESCOLIADAS

Hey people! So at May 1st was my birthday! My 18th Birthday :D 


It was the greatest day ever! The day after, we were at this event, a competition between schools and we went there all day and at midnight in front of almost 300 people, they sang happy birthday to me on stage! It was very cool. BUT THEN, when we got back to backstage, I was getting to start packing up my things and I noticed anyone around me and I started asking myself: "Where is everybody?". I walked out from dressing rooms and one of my friends from my team went over me and said "come with me!" and I thought "oh god his going to present to me a boy, okay I'm kinda cute so...let's do this....smile" (ahah) but then I arrive to the living room and all my team was together with amazing chocolate cupcakes with two 18 candles and they started to sing happy birthday again to me and the sweetest thing was they bought me some pretty frames with pictures of our team together and my two best friends gave me two birthday cards with signatures and messages from all my team and old school mates! They are awesome, very kind to me! I couldn't ask for better friends! 


Talking about the day in Escoliadas: This year we couldn't get as far possible because certain situations that are stupid enough but as first session, it was amazing and it was my last performance on that stage and I felt complete, I always feel complete on that stage and with those people, that amazing and special crew, I feel the luckiest girl ever! With them, some of my dreams became real and they are one of them, having this family! I must say thank you to every single one of them for the memories. Our choreography was insane, completely amazing even though not everyone see it, our cheerleader crew was perfect, our theatre team was simply fantastic and painters same, and our presenter beautiful and perfect as always! Together we are the perfect team. GO ESGUEIRA!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE? ESGUEIRAAAAAA!!!!







If you want to check our choreography and our cheerleader group, here it is the videos:
xoxo <3





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário