domingo, 2 de agosto de 2015

"GATUPARDO" RESTAURANT | AVEIRO PORTUGAL

Hello everyone! How you've been doing? 

Today I have to talk about this incredible restaurant that I knew today. Today me and my brother we went to lunch with my grandparents and my grandma' told me today we were going to have lunch in a very interesting place and beautiful! When we arrive, what I saw was a very creative and original restaurant where the restaurant theme was about cars, old cars from 70s to 90s! How cool is it? Looking here gave me pretty much inspiration because since always I would like to create something like a restaurant with some main theme and seeing that gave me cool ideas for my future projects hoping that! I thought it so creative and so original... I have some pretty cool pictures that I going to show you right now down here, I took them with my iphone so I ask right now for apologize if some photos do not show great setting. Here we go:



Look from the outside:
Door:
:

Inside:






The best part about the restaurant: a car inside the restaurant OMG



First image:

 chicken soup:

 little brother:

 AMAZING AND DELICIOUS:



 FOR DESSERT:


Cellar:






I WILL DEFINITELY  RETURN:



hope you liked it :)

xoxo <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário